Women's Timberland Pro Composite Toe Drivetrain Work Shoes
Our metal-free Drivetrain women's work shoes pack a ton of tech into a low profile. Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, electrical hazard protection and all-weather outsoles make these one of our most powerful PRO® collections yet.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh uppers
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shanks
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 412 grams, or .90 pounds
*Free Fast Shipping: Orders are processed and shipped within 24Hrs. *FREE shipping available only on orders over $75.00.
Transit time 2-5 business days
Link for more shiping policy
Exchanges. FEE COST $10.00. To be eligible for a exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
We will not accept dirty items, have an odor to them, or have clearly been worn, dirty soles, stains, marks, or tears. The item will be returned to you at your cost. We highly recommend trying on your shoes in a carpeted area to ensure there will be no wear on the sole in case of improper fit.
Please do not use the original shoebox as your shipping box. If 60 DAYS have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Return / Refund. RETURN REFUND FEE COST $20.00. For more information check out our Refund /Retrun Policies
Women's Timberland PRO Work Series Size Chart
|Timberland Pro - Women’s Footwear|