No Products in the Cart
Humans are stubborn creatures. We live in places that are practically uninhabitable, with unpredictable and unpleasant weather. You can't change the climate, but you can defeat it with these Timberland PRO Men's 89635 Boondock EH Brown Insulated Waterproof Boots. These EH boots were made using Timberland PRO's PowerFit Comfort System and are backed by a 30-Day Comfort Guarantee.
These insulated boots are stylish and detailed with visible white stitches, but they're made to survive the toughest environments. Black, molded rubber toe protectors guard against scuffs and marks that may be made on these anti-fatigue boots. The brown, waterproof leather is softly flexible and comfortable around feet, with fingergrip pull-ons and a full lacing system. Tough top hardware keeps the laces in place.
Soft, padded top collars create a cushioning fit around your feet when you have these insulated Timberland PRO boots on. Just in case something does slip by the waterproof leather, these work boots are built with waterproof membranes that block moisture. Cold weather won't be a problem, either. Warm Thermolite insulation (600 gram weight) blocks the cold and holds in the heat.
And while your feet are warm and dry, they'll stay stress-free in these brown boots. Non-metallic, lightweight fiberglass shanks keep your arches supported and lifted. Your steps will be further supported by rigid external heel cups that give our steps lateral stability. The Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key points of the foot while providing moisture management to keep you comfortable all day long.
Open-cell polyurethane footbeds in these PowerFit boots cushions and comforts your feet through every stride. The shock-resistant polyurethane softens your steps. Covered with an Outlast adaptive footbed cover, these waterproof boots even resist odor-causing bacteria. Two layers of polyurethane and TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) in dual-density construction were used to make the soft midsoles.
The TPU outsoles are made in dual-density construction, too. They're attached firmly with Goodyear welt stitching, so they can be replaced if needed. The slip-resistant soles are built on a roomy Titan last, with deep lugs that give you traction even on muddy terrain. They're abrasion- and oil-resistant and ready to work. Don't be stubborn - pick work boots that take care of your feet. Pick these Timberland PRO 89635 Boondock EH Brown Insulated Waterproof Men's Boots.
- Brown full grain leather
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear Welt cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and thermal plastic urethane (TPU) midsole
- Unique fingergrip pull-on
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior fit
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Efficient flame laminated Thermolite insulation for warmth without bulk - 600g
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Dual-Density Cold Temperature Thermal Plastic Urethane outsole:
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Deep lugs for mud and snow traction
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours