No Products in the Cart
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots.
This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.
• Rugged nubuck leather for comfort and durability
• Steel safety toe for protection
• Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
• Padded top collar for comfort
• Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
• Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
• Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
• Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
• Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable