Versatile and supportive, these men's hiking boots cross the boundary between work and trail with a steel toe for impact resistance. An enhanced footbed and arch add support for long days in your boots, while the lightweight, flexible design is easy on your feet when your are always on the move.
- No-sew nylon mesh and synthetic; Lace closure
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Cement-constructed rubber outsole for lightweight comfort
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards