Never mind the weather, there's always work to be done on the farm. Slip-on convenience meets all-weather versatility and steel toe safety in this rugged 11-inch Wellington boot. A durable rubber tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ground.
- Oil-tanned leather
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tearStorm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Goodyear welt-constructed rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards