• Premium waterproof full-grain leather offers significant protection in barnyard
and pasture elements. Coupled with a "blood-borne pathogen" certified
waterproof membrane that allows foot perspiration to escape while providing
a protective barrier against chemicals and various liquids creates the ultimate
in foot protection and comfort on and off the job
• Classic western combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement lasted
heel pull on boot construction features forefoot outsole security stitch for
lasting durability and rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
• COOLMAX® THERMOREGULATING technology is patented technology that
allows fabric to absorb, store and release heat energy, helping you to stay
• Timberland’s Smart Comfort® technology medial shaft expansion seam for
• Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
• Alloy safety toe in a square toe shape for ultimate style, comfort and
• Four-row stitching for rugged long-lasting durability
• Heavy-duty fiberglass shank for torsional stability and ladder support
• Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns
energy at key zones of the foot, while providing enhanced moisture
management for all-day comfort
If you return the shoes/boots in NEW CONDITION within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a full credit on your refund or exchange. Returned items MUST be returned in their original box or a $10.00 fee will be applied when issuing your refund. Charges for expedited shipping, Alaska shipping, Hawaii shipping and APO/FPO shipping will not be refunded. We recommend trying on your shoes in a carpeted area to ensure there will be no wear on the sole in case of improper fit. The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you need to exchange your shoes for a new style/size you will need to include a note indicating your new style/size and either your original order number or the first and last name on The credit card that was used to make the purchase.
Ship Returns/Exchanges with your note to the following address:
9521 South Orange Blossom Trail
Suite 113 A
Orlando, FL 32837
Phone – 407-985-3527
Defective Shoe Policy
Defective shoes must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. Please send us your note with the description of the defect. If a defect is confirmed, we will issue a refund or exchange your shoes for a new pair. Normal wear and tear of the shoe will not be considered to be a defect. All waterproofing issues will be directed back to the manufacturer.
Note: Customer is responsible for return shipping on all defective Products. Only one new pair of shoes can be deemed defective per order. Additional defectives will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
You should expect to receive your shoes within 4-8 business days (continental USA).
APO or FPO 2 to 3 Weeks.
Expedited shipping is available upon request
Second Day Shipping** $19.99 - Call In Only**
Next Day Shipping** $39.99 - Call In Only**
Alaska Shipping $29.99
Hawaii Shipping $29.99
APO or FPO Shipping $9.99
Please Allow 5-8 days for refunds