We reinforce our Boondock men's waterproof work boots with Ever-Guard leather and molded rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1005 grams/2.22 pounds
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes.
- Shipping and Return Policy
If you return the shoes/boots in NEW CONDITION within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a full credit on your refund or exchange. Returned items MUST be returned in their original box or a $10.00 fee will be applied when issuing your refund. Charges for expedited shipping, Alaska shipping, Hawaii shipping and APO/FPO shipping will not be refunded. We recommend trying on your shoes in a carpeted area to ensure there will be no wear on the sole in case of improper fit. The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
No Returns On Accessories: Socks, KG's Boot Guard, Inserts and Insoles.
All Waterproofing Issues Will Be Directed Back to the Manufacturer.
If you need to exchange your shoes for a new style/size you will need to include a note indicating your new style/size and either your original order number or the first and last name on The credit card that was used to make the purchase.
Ship Returns/Exchanges with your note to the following address:
9521 South Orange Blossom Trail
Suite 113 A
Orlando, FL 32837
Phone – 407-985-3527
Defective Shoe Policy
Defective shoes must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. Please send us your note with the description of the defect. If a defect is confirmed, we will issue a refund or exchange your shoes for a new pair. Normal wear and tear of the shoe will not be considered to be a defect. All waterproofing issues will be directed back to the manufacturer.
Note: Customer is responsible for return shipping on all defective Products. Only one new pair of shoes can be deemed defective per order. Additional defectives will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
You should expect to receive your shoes within 4-8 business days (continental USA).
APO or FPO 2 to 3 Weeks.
Expedited shipping is available upon request
Second Day Shipping** $19.99 - Call In Only**
Next Day Shipping** $39.99 - Call In Only**
Alaska Shipping $29.99
Hawaii Shipping $29.99
APO or FPO Shipping $9.99
Please Allow 5-8 days for refunds